Shakeo

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Before your brain figures out

   Yup so this is totally what I have to do, other wise I won't do it. I actually just sleep in my sweats (they are clean I promise! I own a lot of workout clothes), roll out of bed throw on the sports bra and shoes and then I push play. I am a huge advocate for P90X. This program is amazing! I had amazing results the first time. The second time, even though I'm having to take it slow and easy because of a back injury, I'm still seeing results.
   In this first picture I weigh about 220 pounds. It was 2009 and I was trying to join the navy. Weight wise they wanted me to be at 165. Through P90X I lost 50 pounds.......
    And looked like this. I know not the best of pictures to tell the transformation but you can totally tell in my face.
I hope that with hard work, dedication and a change to the way I live my life I can make these results again cause let's face it, I'm 5 pounds away from where I started. But this time, with a change of lifestyle, I'll keep it off and it won't be allowed back in my life =)

No comments:

Post a Comment